Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 4 October 2014

Oct 3


Today I went to see Crazy For You at Festival Theatre in Stratford. It was really really good. And so funny! My type of humour: sass, snappy, quick witted. It was beautiful. One of them was two guys standing beside each other and one says, "...well you're pretty close to an idiot!" And so the other guy steps back. I was laughing so much. One of the scenes was two guys that were dressed the same being drunk and it was hilarious. I think the season is basically done now, but I would highly suggest going to see it. (10/10, would recommend to a friend). One of the friends I went with tweeted about it and Stratford Festival replied to her saying, "What a great way to start the weekend, see you soon". And then after the show, one of the actors favourited her tweet, so that was pretty cool.
But now I'm back to the grind...I have so much work to do this weekend.

261. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
I do not have the brain power right now to answer this question.

262. Favourite Actress
It's between Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment