Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 30 December 2011

Posting



This is not going to be a long post - I just felt bad after only posting 18 times out of a possible 31.  So I figured I should post.  I bought Christina Perri's lovestrong album today, listening to it right now.  I should probably go to bed soon, I'm babysitting tomorrow and I'm sure it will be after midnight when the parents get back.  I'd better get a good pay.  My parents are having a few friends over to celebrate and I'm gonna miss all the food they are making right now.  :(  oh well.  The song of the day is Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars.  Its one of the first songs to be released that's going to be on the Hunger Games Soundtrack. So excited!
Tip for anybody writing an essay that has to be a certain length that you think will be hard to achieve if it needs to be double spaced: don't double space it at first, then double space it and bada-boom, bada-bing! You have a lot more than you thought you did! (this happened to me today).




This is a quote from DW, the red writing is the Doctor, and the blue writing is Idris, the "spirit" of the TARDIS in a human body.  It probably doesn't make sense to you, but I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment