Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 21 June 2012

So Close...

It's been awhile.  Yesterday was the last day of classes.  But that means that it's exams.  I'm only worried about math really.  I didn't have an exam today, but I have two tomorrow.  I ended up going to school still though because Battleship is still not done.  It was originally due yesterday, but our teacher decided to give us until before our exam on Monday morning.  So me and my friend spent three hours this morning trying to get it to work.  Our problem right now is that we can attack the computer, but we can't get the computer to attack back.  There is serious reason for PANIC.  I really don't know where this is going to go.  Either we will find the problem and feel so stupid for missing it or we will never find out why it doesn't work.  I'm not at all worried about my exams tomorrow, travel and tourism and biology.  I have a lot going on in the next week.  Two exams tomorrow. I don't think I have anything Saturday, but I need to start getting stuff together for camp. I need to buy a storage unit for my clothes. I also need to buy more shorts.  Probably the same thing on Sunday.  And studying, obviously.  And trying to figure out Battleship.  Then Monday I have my computer science exam in the morning. I'll study for math in the afternoon.  Do more studying Tuesday morning, then write my math exam that afternoon.  On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I'm off to camp for training about high ropes.  Saturday I pack, then I'm off to camp on Sunday.  (this is the high ropes at camp that I'm going to be working on all summer[that's the climbing wall in the background]).

No comments:

Post a Comment