Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 1 June 2012

My Top 5 Men

So I decided that I would show you my top 5 men in the world. (these are in no particular order).

1. Benedict Cumberbatch
He plays Sherlock on BBC, and is down right awesome.  It's really easy to make fun of him with his fashion choices but he has these really awesome sparkly shoes.  And he's a natural ginger.  Enough said.  (I'm going to keep talking anyways). I'm not sure what he's doing in the middle picture, it kind of looks like he is giving you the middle finger. But I like the jacket.  Too bad a photo shoot stylist probably picked it out for him.  And would you look at him at the BAFTA's. :) (love the carpet by the way)

2. Robert Downey Jr.
Iron Man and Sherlock at the same time. And might I say mighty fine even though he's 47. Is that kind of sad? At least I'm not the only one, my friend likes him too.  I like him with longer hair and with his awesome Iron Man beard. And no glasses.  Do you like him as a blond? I'm not sure which I like better. At first I was like, no way man. But it's kind of growing on me. Really growing on me. 
 3. Shiloh Fernandez
I think he was in a movie based Robin Hood or something that we watched in English once. He's a lot hotter in this picture than he ever was in the movie but I was looking to see who the director of the movie was and saw another picture of him and was like, whoa, that movie does not do him justice.  Also very mighty fine.
 4. Zac Efron
I didn't really like him in HSM (1, 2, or 3) but now that he's in other movies (he is actually done so many now it's kind of scary) he's pretty awesome.  As one a certain someone (who is a fully grown woman) once said, "He has grown up in a nice way." I couldn't agree more.  I only like this hair style though. 

5. Matt Smith
I would never want to be with him, he's a little awkward and maybe a bit too gangly but I had to add him because he plays Doctor Who.  He kind of has that boy-next-door kind of look to him.

I would add my father, but this is more of a crush-never-going-to-meet-and-no-chance-of-actually-being-with-them kind of list, so yeah. :)




3 comments: