Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 23 May 2013

It is SO Cold

And if any of my plants die, so help me God. But seriously, my potatoes are growing like crazy. I love growing potatoes :) Occasionally my parents will talk about me going to live in residence this fall. One thing that has come up is that I will have to do my own laundry. And I'm ok with that. Not saying that I'll enjoy it, but I'm not seriously stressed out about it. But they were suggesting that we buy laundry detergent now. Now. NOW. Why on earth would I need to buy  laundry detergent I'm going to use this fall NOW? Hopefully it stops raining soon. And that it gets warm again. I don't want to go back to winter :(

2 comments:

  1. it's called planning ahead. Maybe you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's not like there is going to be a sudden shortage of laundry detergent in August and we should all stock up now

      Delete