Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 13 May 2013

The Tale of the Three Brothers

Yesterday I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, so I watched part one of the movie. I had seen a scene from it before, twice, actually, from when my dad had watched it. It's like when you're watching TV and you've only seen one episode of a show, but you've seen that episode 5 times.  Anyways, the scene is when Xeno Lovegood is telling Harry, Ron and Hermione about the Tale of the Three Brothers, and in turn, of the Deathly Hallows. Even when I had seen it before I had read the books, I really liked the scene. It's a good stand alone story that you don't need to have read the books (or seen the rest of the movie) to understand. So here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment