Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 1 May 2013

(side note...)

Ok, so I just went searching through my blog to see if I could find you a link to my earlier blog post regarding Blink, but have found, much to my surprise, that I have in fact not posted about it before. Or I have and I just can't find it.  So now I will tell you how cool the episode is because of all the time traveling and things happening in the right order but it's wrong and aliens (that DW is so good at) and did I mention time? And the emotions and the feels ALL THE FEELS.  Another really cool thing is is that the episode treats you as if you were there with the characters and you can tell because the Weeping Angels don't move when the camera is looking at it but you know that the characters aren't.  You just have to watch it to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment