Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Quotes

I love quotes. But not just any quotes. Sometimes, there will be a quote somewhere and people will point it out to me. "Oh, look, there's a quote!" "Um, yeah, but it's about pre-revolutionary France." Not all quotes interest me. However, this one that I got from a friend's blog I follow, I absolutely love. It says "Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you." She did a little doodle to go along with it, which I love. I would show you, but she has copyright restrictions on it, soooo...hopefully I'm not breaking any of those by telling you the quote...ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh heather...I almost cried...thanks for following the doodles. I need to catch up on your blog....but I agree laundry detergent can wait! Love you!! J

    ReplyDelete