Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 20 March 2014

Tom Hiddleston

122. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Well then. I see how it is.
To be honest, none of them. While I love adore creep stalk some certain celebrities which I'm sure you can figure out, I would never want to do something like a threesome with them unless they wanted it. I love them and adore them and look up to them, I don't want to disrespect them. For example, some people on tumblr are like "I want to lick that neck". While I'm sure licking that neck would be lovely, I wouldn't go up to my favourite celebrity and lick their neck, no matter how strong the desire, because I respect them and their privacy.
So none of them (but you can check out the top men tag...)

Speaking of my top men, I think I'll update it a bit.
6. (now I know that I've listed more than 6 top men, but it seems along the way I skipped number 6, so I'll just add it now)
6. Tom Hiddleston
The beautiful creature that is basically the most British and polite person I've ever had the great fortune to admire. (Along with Benedict Cumberbatch, there's this thing going around that they are the most British and most polite people ever. But then Benedict started swearing more...so he's falling behind Tom a bit).  And I love Loki!




He's such an adorable dork. He apologized for winning an award.



No comments:

Post a Comment