Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 17 March 2014

QOTD

So apparently I completely forgot about QOTD for an entire week?

114. Where would you like to travel?
To the Great Wall of China and England (again).

115. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Blogging? I don't always do that daily though...
Eating is always nice...

116. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My thighs.

117. What do you do when you wake up?
Usually think something along the lines of "Uh really? It's time to get up already? Why haven't I changed my alarm? That sound is so annoying."

118. Do you wish your skin was darker or lighter?
I'm cool with it the way it is. If it would just be a consistent colour, that'd be great.

119. Who are you most comfortable around?
My friends Emily and Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment