Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 26 March 2014

As promised, here is my name typed using my chin:
yhe3atherrt
Hey hey hey that's pretty close! Although one could argue that you could use your chin to hit the backspace, and make it perfect, but where's the fun in that?
Also, why are these not a thing in a 5 mile radius of me?
I'm telling you, this is the future. Just think of how much easier it would be to buy pop for a party.

125. With you rather live without TV or music?
Ok, if I said without music, would there be no music in TV? Because music has a huge impact on the feeling of scenes in TV/movies. If yes, then without TV. Because TV without music in the background is just awkward.

126. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yes.

If I hear just on more time
That I should try and be more-open minded
I think I just might scream
The world says this is all there is
Yet I believe the One who says there's a life after this
Now tell me how much more open can my mind be?
- One Trick Pony, MercyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment