Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 30 March 2014

Ok so Josh does this thing where I'll be eating by myself and he sits somewhere else, because he doesn't see me. But then once he's seated he'll see that I'm also eating, more noticeably alone. However, by the time he works up the courage to come and sit with me, I'll have finished eating. I'll be getting up and leaving. And every single time (because it has happened multiple times), he'll be on his way over or just about to get up to move, he'll see me leaving and I can see how he dies a little inside. And now that I'm typing this out, I'm realizing: am I being mean? Should I just sit there and let him come over? Man, I dunno about any of this stuff.
I'm doing a project about digital worlds and our "second lives". I'm doing a wedding scene where the couple is texting their vows to each other. I asked Josh if I could take a picture of his hands holding a phone. And so now our phone conversation has wedding vows in it...

129. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
I'm going to limit it to stores where I could/would actually buy something, because for all you know, I could be taking the bus every weekend to Pandora and admiring everything I can never have. I like Winners, (Old Navy???), Forever 21 (kind of), I don't know. I'm not really a person who has to have branded clothes, it's really just whatever is cheapest. I've had a craving to go thrift shopping recently...(CAMP!)

You should all go play 2048. It's ruining my life because it's so addicting and I have studying to be doing.

1 comment:

  1. You could go sit with him. Put him out of his misery...just sayin!! Going to check out 2048.

    ReplyDelete