Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 13 February 2012

Angry Birds



So...just finished two hours of math homework...not fun.  It took so long partly because I was doing some of the questions wrong and had to go back and redo them (but at least I understand now!).  Not really a lot going on... My brother bought me an Angry Birds stuffed animal of the green pig just cause he saw it and thought I would like it :)  It was really nice of him.  That boy has some major bipolar-ness going on.  Some times I want to rip his head off, but other times I'm stunned by his kindness.  Unfortunately, it is more frequently the beheading feeling.   Now I own the red bird, yellow bird and green pig Angry Birds stuffed animals.  The pig is bigger than the birds because you can get them in different sizes.  They also make sound, they make their respective sounds from the game.  Sorry I'm kind of rambling on about these stuffed animals that you're probably wondering why I have in the first place, but that's all that's new with me.

1 comment: