Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Secrets

Found out today that two of my friends have Goodreads accounts, so I can have friends on Goodreads!!! I was rather excited.  The site lets you compare all the books you've marked and tells you how many books you have in common.  But the thing is, I found out (through Goodreads) that one of these friends has a blog.  Turns out I'm not the only one with a secret blog, huh?  I don't think I'm going to tell her that I know about it.  Which makes me think about what if some of my friends know I have a blog but just haven't told me?!?  There is a place on Goodreads where you can put your website, and I didn't put my blog on there, but I've done both accounts with a Gmail account.  So I'm not sure whether she'll make the connection through my Gmail profile.  Speaking of secrets, my friends and I are going to a little chocolate cafe place to have a surprise birthday party for one of our friends.   A lot of my friends have birthdays this month, 4 to be precise.  Well, should be fun.  Except for all the homework I have.  This is a picture of Craig's baby from DW.  Can't remember what the kids' real name is, but, since the Doctor can speak baby, we know that he likes to be called Stormageddon, Dark lord of All.  Just makes me smile, he's so cute.  By the end of the episode though, he prefers his real name cause he loves his dad and his dad named him.  Isn't that just so cute?!?

1 comment:

  1. I remember his name now: Alfie!!!!! (or it might be Elfie, not sure...)

    ReplyDelete