Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Stuff.......

Sherlock is TOMORROW!!!! Can't wait to see how the finale will end.  According to the books, this is where Sherlock "dies".  See, Doyle didn't want to write about Sherlock anymore so he killed him off.  But then the public got mad and wanted more Sherlock so Doyle wrote another book explaining how Sherlock didn't actually die and brought him back and continued to write about Sherlock. (When Doyle killed Sherlock, he didn't say 'Sherlock's dead'.  He actually disappeared in the woods or something and everyone assumed he died).  Hopefully Sherlock (in the show) only disappears and doesn't actually die.  Oh well.  I have a math test tomorrow, wish me luck!  I think I will do ok, if I can just remember to recognize certain factoring patterns.

3 comments: