Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 6 February 2012

Tough Luck

I got my art project back today...will work on trying to get a pic of it posted by the end of the week.  If there is not a pic by then, start bugging me about it.  Just started the new semester at school, looks like it is going to be a tough semester.  I have biology, computer science, travel and tourism, and math (functions).  Not too worried about T and T, but not too sure about the others.  I have already been told by my math teacher that there will be at least an hour of homework every night.  So that's what I'm off to do now :( This is a drawing of Sherlock and Watson holding hands.  The show hasn't officially said that they're gay, but everybody knows it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment