Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekend is Over

So the walk went well, it was only cold because of the wind, so it wasn't too bad (and definitely not the coldest night of the year).  I raised the most money out of all our youth group so I get a $25 gift card to wherever I want.  Unfortunately, this means I have to choose something, and if you know me, I cannot make decisions.  I might choose iTunes or Starbucks.  Or Chapters.  Or Amazon.  Or maybe just Apple in general (I want to buy an new iPod).  See? Can't choose.  Did you know it's only 2 weeks till March break?!?! It's coming up soooo fast!  Since Sherlock is over, my friend lent me her DW series 6 DVD set, so I've been watching that.  But I only have one episode left.  So now I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  I guess I'll read.  Right now I'm reading Are You Smart Enough To Work At Google?  It's all about these 'trick' questions Google or other businesses might ask.  They're not all trick questions, but some really make you think.  For example, What comes next in the following series?

SSS, SCC, C, SC

Believe me, you'll never figure it out. At least I don't think you will.  I couldn't.  But just to torture you, I'm not going to tell you the answer.  JK, the answer is SSSS.  But now the question is, how on earth did you get that? That, I will wait to tell you.  Good luck!
This is Rory from DW.  He is Amy's husband (He and Amy are the Doctor's companion/traveling buddy).  Rory is very protective of Amy but the Doctor often separates them so Rory has to go looking for Amy.  You know, I always try and explain these pictures to you, but I wonder do you actually understand? Or even try to understand?  Cause I probably don't make a lot of sense.  Anyways, I think this is just hilarious, but I guess you would have had to seen DW to understand.  Maybe you should all just watch DW so you can understand and get a laugh out of these pictures like I do.
I got a card this weekend that had this on the front.  It was from my BFFLAAT's mom, asking me to tell my BFFLAAT about my blog.  I'm trying to think of some creative way of letting her tell my BFFLAAT.  Maybe that will be your birthday gift, J.  How about that?  Anyways, now that I think about it, in some ways I probably am more interesting on my blog.  I am very quiet and don't talk a lot, but here I just let it all out.  Oh well. I should probably end this, this is probably the longest post I've ever done!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on raising the most money. Well done! Loved seeing the card on the blog...very cool. I would love that for a birthday gift! Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete