Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 28 February 2012

...?

I honestly don't know where today went.  Especially the evening.  We ate dinner and suddenly it's 9 o'clock.  Ugh.  Do you use personas? They are these pictures that you can have kind of like a background for your internet (of course, that is if you use Firefox).   I like to change mine up a little bit every now and then.  Can you guess what I just changes it to?  Almost halfway through the week.  I kept thinking it was Wednesday today.  But it's Tuesday :$  February the 29th tomorrow eh? (wow, I AM Canadian!) An extra day this year, spend it wisely.
Now before you click on "Read More", I want to warn you that it contains the answer to the puzzle from the weekend.  So if you only check my blog every few days, read the weekend's post first.

So if you're wondering what the solution to the weekend's puzzle with the letters was, here it is: It's the alphabet.  No seriously, it is.  Just in some really messed up code.  The letter 'A' is made up of three straight lines, hence SSS.  The letter 'B' is made up of one straight line and two curved lines, hence SCC. The letter 'C' is one curved line, and so it, coincidentally, stays as C. And so on and so forth.  Get it? For every straight line there is an 'S' and for every curved line there is a 'C'.

1 comment:

  1. there was an error in the posted puzzle... 'b' should have been scc, not ssc. I'm sure I would have got it otherwise, if I hadn't seen the answer already, and if I had a full year to think about it...

    ReplyDelete