Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 3 February 2012

All Alone...

Ok, Sherlock was AWESOME!!!!! I love how they picked up from the MAJOR cliff hanger.  Hilarious!!! But now I have to wait till next Thursday for the next episode.  But if you think that I am freaking out, you should have seen my friend when she showed up last night, talk about freaking out!  It was nice to have her there to share my freaking-out-ness with.  :D Ah, I'm freaking out just talking about!  Youth Group is going tubing tonight...despite the serious lack of snow here in London.  Apparently the conditions in St. Mary's are great for tubing, but I have to admit I'm a little skeptical.  Still should be fun though.  I've been doing some scrapbooking over the past couple days, around 6 hours of it.  (Clearly I have to much time on my hands).  But the thing is, I've only done 4 pages.  I think the pages look great, especially my title page for our cruise, but it makes me feel unproductive.  So I stopped, but now I'm not doing anything.  Which is also not productive...  This is a picture from the Sherlock episode.  They are in Buckingham Palace and yes, Sherlock is wearing a sheet.  And nothing else.  :D Gotta love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment