Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 2 February 2012

SHERLOCK

Exams are done! Now I don't have school till Monday!  It's all worth it, the panic of exams, to have this break afterwords.  Sweet freedom.  More importantly, Sherlock airs tonight!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, you don't even know.  My friend who understands my so-called "obsession" (just using my parents' words) is coming over to watch it with me.  Sherlock was supposed to air in the fall, but that didn't happen.  So it aired in January instead.  But only on BBC, which, guess what? DOESN'T HAPPEN IN CANADA!!! It said on a site that it was going to air in May when we could finally get to it, which was very disappointing.  BUT!!! (that is a very big but) it's airing on BBC Canada TODAY!!! So I am claiming our basement at 8pm and nobody is allowed to interrupt me and my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment