Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 15 November 2013

QOTD #9 and Webkinz!

9. Is confidence cute?
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is that I think that you can also have too much confidence. For example, if you have so much confidence that you can do something when you really can't, then it becomes more of a concern for those around you...



And Webkinz! My mom was buying things for the Operation Christmas Child boxes, and so she bought some webkinz. Because they are sold at the dollar store now (never go into business in a fad). Anyways, she assumed that the children receiving the boxes wouldn't have use for the codes, so she took them off the animals and left them on the dining room table. When I was home for the weekend, I saw them and was curious if my account was still active. Cause remember how you had to add a new webkinz every year or something? However, what surprised me the most, was that on the first try, I correctly remembered both my username and password to my Wenkinz account. This coming from the girl who sometimes has to think of what me email password is. Anyways, my account was still up and running.  I added one of the codes anyways, a tie dye frog (I named him Jeremy Fisher). Now you can open an account without having to buy the stuffed animal with the code, you can get a dog or a cat for free. I imagine (well, know, really) they did that to try and get more users as their inevitable fall came upon them. Anyways, I might go on again and check things out, relive some of my childhood, because as mentioned before, I am not ready for life

No comments:

Post a Comment