Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 3 November 2013

Gloves

Today I bought touch screen gloves. (When I say touch screen gloves I mean gloves that you can keep on while using a touch screen, in case that wasn't clear). I didn't buy them because they were touch screen, but because I needed gloves (WHY IS IT SO COLD OUT), and they were only $3. I was skeptical as to whether they would actually work. However, I was pleasantly surprised when they worked and the tips weren't too fat so I could still text.
Also, little bro, I don't know what hot chocolate powder you sent me to school with, but it sucks. Flat out, makes horrible hot chocolate. I don't know if it's because it's old or just because of the brand. Anyways, when I'm home this weekend, I'm stealing the Timmies hot chocolate powder and nothing can stop me.
This is a new song that I started listening to because iTunes was like, if you like Bastille, you'll probably like this too. And I do, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's Dreaming by Smallpools.

No comments:

Post a Comment