Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 29 November 2013

Roller Coaster (& QOTD #23)

In my GBDA 103 class we went down to the UX & Gamification research lab that the Stratford campus houses (which I did not know about). It has this simulator which we got to try out. It was set on a roller coaster. It was so cool. You wore these goggles that looked into a small screen attached to the head set. There was also a screen showing it so that other people looking on could see what you were experiencing, but it wasn't 3D. Then if you turned your head, the view in the simulation would follow accordingly. It was really cool (not as good as a real roller coaster though). But after awhile it made you dizzy and now I have a headache. But it was fun.
(This is the thing you wore).

23. Are your eyes the same colour as your dad's?
Yuppers.

I define downtime as...
I don't know that I've ever thought about this specifically. I guess I would call it when you are relaxed and enjoying yourself. For example, I would define downtime when you are doing something you enjoy and you don't feel guilty about it. I mean, I enjoy spending time on the internet, but I'm usually supposed to be doing something else (like studying). So downtime would be when you don't have something else to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment