Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 28 November 2013

QOTD #22

Guys, I finished everything on my list to do today and it's not even 5 o'clock yet. This never happens. Also, we had a college dinner last night (where everybody gets dressed up and there are servers and we all eat at the same time). I had half an hour so I thought I would try to straighten my hair. I DID IT IN 8 MINUTES. 8 MINUTES. I straightened my hair in 8 minutes. That does not happen. I have thick hair and a lot of it. 8 minutes! I still can't get over it. My hair will be straight much more often now that I know it won't take me half an hour to do so.

22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
Well, I have already. But I was floating across the top of the water and they were deeper down. And they were ting sharks. I don't think I would want to do the whole dropped-into-shark-infested-waters-in-a-cage thing though.

My guiltiest pleasure is...
Wow, um, I dunno. Probably eating snacks when I've already eaten lots. And watching movies and TV online... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment