Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 3 November 2013

Top Men cont'd


8. Robert Pattinson
There is a reason why I hadn't added Robert to my list before, and that precise reason is because of his involvement in Twilight. Back in the day, I was a fan of Twilight. However, those days have passed. But the thing I love about it all is that
It's so true. There are so many examples out there. One of my personal favourites is when an interviewer asks him what really added to his Twilight experience (thinking he would choose a co-worker). But after thinking for like two minutes, he chooses a face cream. A face cream. None of the other people he worked with, but face cream. It is for this reason that I love Robert Pattinson. Also, he was in the Goblet of Fire and Water for Elephants, which I thought he was good in.

No comments:

Post a Comment