Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sponges (and QOTD #7)

Please just go watch this video:
http://nevereverbeensosatisfied.tumblr.com/post/9827651102/best-video-ever-it-deserves-more-cred
I feel so much better about what I'm doing with my life after watching that video.

QOTD #7
7. What happened tonight?
Things that happened tonight:
1. CHICKEN POT PIE FOR DINNER (although it was kind of dry :$ )
2. A 3hr lecture :(
3. Looking at apartments for next year with floor friends
4. Realizing I am not ready for life
5. Because life means $600/month/PERSON + UTILITIES TO LIVE OFF CAMPUS
6. And I thought it was only $600/month
7. THAT FRICKING SPONGE VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have roomies for next year. Can't believe we are talking about next year already.

    ReplyDelete