Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 24 November 2013

QOTD #18 (and a Bonus!)

18. The last time you felt broken?
Well, that depends on how you define broken. I felt broken during the Catching Fire movie when they showed Rue (and I cried), but that doesn't seem like a worth-while broken, if you get what I'm trying to say. Like, it was over something not real. I think I'll go with last Thursday. One of my university groups watched The Pursuit of Happyness (yes that's actually how the movie title is spelled). It was about this father who was struggling to provide for his family and at one point only has $21 dollars in his bank account. I felt broken then, once again being forced to think about how blessed I am to live the life I'm living and have lived. And how there are so many out there who are experiencing what the character in the movie suffered.

And now for the bonus! J gave me some extra questions to do once I ran out. But I have enough questions now to last me a year. So I'm just going to do two for a few days.
My proudest moment was...
Wow. Um, I've had a lot, I'm sure. But my proudest moment. It might have been when I got accepted into GBDA.  Probably some academic achievement. (BFFLAAT: my T&T award lol).  I'm really not sure. I don't think that I'm an overly proud person.

1 comment:

  1. You and I won some pretty prestigious awards, travel and tourism, food and nutrition, man, are we academic scholars or what?

    ReplyDelete