Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 11 November 2013

THE NERVE (and QOTD #5)

Ok, so this happened:
BBC sued over TARDIS...
And I am NOT happy. This is clearly just a guy who wants to make some money off of what his father did. If you read the comments, the people are all "he doesn't know what he's talking about" and "did he just call it a children's programme???" and "his father was paid by BBC to write a script, therefore BBC has copyrights", etc. I was thinking though, if this Stef guy does actually end up winning the copyrights to the TARDIS and BBC can't use it anymore, the writers could say that the Doctor fixed the chameleon circuit (which makes the TARDIS blend in with its surroundings). But seriously, this guy doesn't know what he's dealing with and should leave this alone. (God knows what the fans will do to him if he wins).

QOTD
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Unfortunately, I have never been in Benedict Cumberbatch's presence (except for here). (Or RDJ's, or Tom Hiddleston's, or David Tennant's...)
(Obviously here I am assuming that they mean like like. How sad, I don't even have a person that I like like, regardless of when I've hung out with them. Wow, this is actually really depressing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment