Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 7 December 2013

QOTD #?

Yet again, my lovely followers, I've fallen behind.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Well, I know the answer I should say is my mom, since she is away for the weekend. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do miss her. But I wouldn't say I truly miss her. I'm glad that she has this time to relax and get away from the family for a bit. I'm sure this is coming out all wrong, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
(Man, some of these questions are making me think! What happened to the love life questions? At least those were easy to answer...) I'm going to say yes. Obviously it would be hard to give everybody a second chance, especially if people have done something particularly horrible.  But God gives us second chances, and so the least we can do is give others a second chance.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No, I do not hate my brother. (Well, we have a bit of a love/hate relationship, I guess you could say).

No comments:

Post a Comment