Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 9 December 2013

Top Men cont'd (QOTD #32 & 33)



10. Nicholas Hoult
So I found out about this guy because he's Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend. I hadn't known that JLaw had a boyfriend, so obviously I had to look him up. And I'm glad I did. Hot dawm.

Younger and older, he looks good. He almost reminds me of Justin Timberlake. But man.

32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
(Ask and ye shall receive. Although these love questions are easy to answer, they always bring me down a little on the inside.)
I wish I could say yes, but alas, I do not have those kinds of feelings for anyone at the moment.

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
Ha, soda. I didn't used to be, but I have become one. I stopped drinking it over the summer a couple years ago because I was at camp, but when I started drinking it again, I found I didn't like the fizziness. So I don't really drink pop anymore. I'll drink Sprite if it's in a Shirley Temple, but that's about it. (Unless you're one of those people who counts Nestea as pop. In which case, we can no longer be friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment