Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 27 December 2013

QOTD #51

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
The yearbook rep on my floor had to take headshots for the Renison yearbook, but she's not a professional photographer, so I don't know if it counts. She wasn't even taking the pictures portrait style, she was taking them landscape. I'm pretty sure for a picture to be a portrait, it would be good to start in portrait orientation. Ah well. I guess the last time I had a professional take my photo was at Grade 12 grad. Wow, that seems so long ago. I think at the end of the year I'm going to make a list of all the things that happened to me. If I can remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment