Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Home Again, Home Again (QOTD #27)

I came home last night. It is good to be back. I have an exam on the 19th (which sucks) but other than that, I'm done! I can't believe the first term is over! Only 7 more to go :$  I put up our Christmas tree today (all by myself, might I add). I'm going to decorate it tomorrow. My hands are all scratched up from spreading apart all of the branches of the tree. I feel like my family has so many Christmas decorations that never get used. I guess it's because it's all kind of a mis-mash of different things we've collected over the years. We really should just get rid of some stuff. But it's good to be back regardless.

27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I guess if I didn't know that fact about them, I would date them. But then once I found out that I didn't find them funny, it would be hard to keep dating them. I definitely wouldn't marry someone who couldn't make me laugh.

1 comment: