Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Skating (QOTD # 41)

I went skating today with my friends today, and it was so much fun! We want to go skating at all the outdoor skating rinks this winter. I am not a great skater, but I really enjoy it. I fell (only once!) but I must've landed on my hand, because it really hurts right now. Like, I can't bend my wrist very much before it's really painful. And so I'm sitting here typing this post like John Watson:
(Although, through my searches for a gif of this, I've learned that it's more of a Martin Freeman, rather than a John Watson thing). Speaking of Watson, I found out that the friend I went skating with has become a fan of Sherlock! (In my mind I'm thinking, yeeees we've caught another one!!!)

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Oh, wow, I don't know. Well, I had a mini cake late November, so I'm going to count that as a cupcake :)

1 comment:

  1. Clearly you need to kiss someone and eat a cupcake. These aren't questions...they are signs!

    ReplyDelete