Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 13 December 2013

Baking (& QOTD #37)

I've been doing some baking in my spare time. Today I made gingerbread men. I'm planning on decorating them tomorrow. I also cut out the pieces for a little gingerbread house. Hopefully it turns out. I'll post pictures once it's been assembled. I'm really excited for it, cause it's going to be mini! Earlier this week I made sugar cookies. I love making cookies that use cookie cutters. And so here they are:
We have this cookie stamp that says "HOMEMADE" which I love.
As always, some cookies don't make the cut. (I wasn't even trying to make that a pun. I'm hilarious)
Then I thought, I can do so much more than just the cookie cutter shapes.
 And then the layering began.
 This guy wasn't supposed to be the Monopoly man, but he turned out that way.

I love my little pirate man :) Don't ask what the girl is holding, I don't know what it is. 
 And then this happened >:)
 Making these cookies took me all afternoon, and I have no regrets.

37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe that you can be attracted to someone at first sight, but I don't think you can develop genuinely true love feelings right away.

Also, this:

1 comment: