Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 20 December 2013

Exam (& QOTD #44)

My exam yesterday was 70 multiple choice questions. The answers consisted of:
a) no doubt in my mind that this is the correct answer
b) there are two answers that could possibly be correct, I'm going to go with my gut instinct on this one
c) I can remember talking about this, but I can't remember what about it. I'm going to choose the most logical answer
d) We definitely did not talk about this. This really is just flat out guessing.

But other than that, I think it went pretty well. I got 90% on that 250 word essay I had to write. Too bad it's only worth 5%. I was finished the exam within an hour. We had been told that beforehand that we would have 2.5 hours, but he said we shouldn't need more than an hour and 45 mins. Had I known that before hand, I would've been able to make it home on the bus last night. Oh well. I watched some movies and took advantage of the unlimited internet. I'm just glad to finally be able to say that I'm done.


44. Do you tan in the nude?
No. And even if it was one of those nude beaches, I still wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment