Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 1 December 2013

QOTD #25

25. What would you say if the person you like/love kissed another girl/boy?
Well, I don't like like anybody right now, and I'm assuming when they say love they don't mean family.  But if I did like someone and they kissed someone else, I guess I would be jealous. If I was going out with the person, then I would be mad at them and probably consider breaking up with them.

I'd love to go on vacation to...
China (it's on my bucket list to walk along the Great Wall of China). But I would also love to go back to England and visit all the Doctor Who and Sherlock related things.

2 comments:

  1. The Great Wall is on my list too! Hope to go to London and pairs in 2013 for my 50th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mane 2014? Cause you're running out of time in 2013...

      Delete