Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 1 March 2012

Quotes

I don't know if you knew, but I love quotes.  Especially ones that make me smile or laugh or bring back memories.  (Kind of like inside jokes).  Like this one: "Do you think you could survive for just a few minutes without showing off?" - Judge to Sherlock.  Or
John Watson: What are we doing here, Sherlock? Seriously, what?
Sherlock Holmes: I don't know.
John Watson: Here to see the Queen?
[Mycroft Holmes walks in]
Sherlock Holmes: Oh, apparently yes.
[They fall about laughing whilst Mycroft stares disapprovingly]
Mycroft Holmes: Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?
John Watson: We solve crimes. I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment