Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Ad

The assignment is we have to take an advertisement and alter it somehow, change its meaning.
Here's the original:
And here's what I've done:
Do you think the extra text at the bottom is too much? Or like it doesn't flow? "Taste it all. All the chemicals."

I got a lot done today. Well, not any more so than other days, but I got it done a lot faster. So this evening has been more relaxed, which is nice. But I still have studying to do. I've finished rereading all the chapters and making notes. Now I have to actually make sure I know it. -_-

94. Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy, but I've become less so over the past year or so.

There are fights for being my best friend
 - The Love Club, Lorde

2 comments:

  1. Put a comma after the 'taste it all' but other than that it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this is too late...or you took your bfflaat's advice...but I would have left the last line out. The top is excellent.

    ReplyDelete