Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 3 February 2014

QOTDs

Re QOTD #79, I was wrong. The most recent person I've seen in "concert" was The Rocket Summer. I saw them at OFLO 2013 in Waterloo, funnily enough.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
It doesn't specify whether it's my wedding or not. I'm going to say DJ, just because I think I would find that easier to dance to.

Sherlock: Scene that made you very happy.
I think series three has been biased in answering these questions because I watched it the most recently. But it would probably be the after credits scene of His Last Vow (basically the cliffhanger they left us with).



'cause it's so easy, / To say it to a crowd / But it's so hard my love, / To say it to you out loud
- No Light, No Light, Florence + the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment