Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 28 February 2014

Follow That Bus

Some people choose to drive to Statford rather than take the bus, which, to be honest, I'll never understand. I mean, I get that people like driving and would rather be in their own car rather than sit on a bus. But really. It's not like its a 10 min drive or anything. It's an hour both ways. You could easily save yourself a lot of gas by taking the bus. The part that really gets me though is that some of them park in the parking lot literally across the road from where the buses load. I know one girl who drives, but she lives off campus so that's understandable. But I was sitting on the bus waiting for it to leave and people were literally walking around the bus to get to their car. Then there was this one guy who I was watching and he was just idling in the middle of the parking lot. Only when we left and he followed us did it occur to me that he probably doesn't even know how to get there; he's just going to follow us the entire way there. And to top it off, these people are driving SUVs and BMWs. In one case, a BMW SUV. Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be driving at this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment