Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 20 February 2014

I'm Back!

So Jamaica was fun. Very relaxing, which I needed. Now I'm back to work (kind of). And is Canada awesome or what? In the olympics I mean, our weather is not comparable to Jamaica's. I was watching the women's ice hockey game today and it was intense. But we won, which was awesome. My brother got to play basketball at Budweiser Gardens today, which I'm sure was exciting for him. And then we watched the London Lightening game afterwards (we won). So a game filled day.

94. Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy

95. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Well, I'm not really planning on seeing anyone...I guess I'll be happy to see my university friends again when I go back.

96. Are you easy to get along with?
I like to think so

97. If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
Let's be honest, I wouldn't be drunk in the first place

98. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Unattainable middle aged men:





ehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Growing up is not so tough / Except when I've had enough
- Calliou Theme Song

No comments:

Post a Comment