Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 24 February 2014

Favourite T-Shirt

Let me tell you the story of my favourite t-shirt. It's from Old Navy. It's a v-neck, "vintage" style and it's this kind of reddish-verging-on-pinkish colour. I'm 87% sure it's not flattering on me, but I love it. It's so soft and comfortable. It's my go-to shirt when I don't know what to wear. (Side note: I'm convinced that everyone thinks I own the 7 shirts that I keep wearing over and over again when in reality I am wearing those shirts over and over again while my closet is over flowing with shirts.) Back to my favourite t-shirt: it's getting old. It is starting to wear thin and a small hole has formed near the bottom. So imagine my glee when I was online shopping at Old Navy and saw my favourite t-shirt was not only still being sold, but it was on sale. Naturally, I bought myself Favourite T-Shirt 2.0. I also bought Favourite T-Shirt 2.1, which is the same style, just in a charcoal grey colour. And that, ladies and gentleman, is how I happily came to own two of piece of clothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment