Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Feminism

OK LAST ONE I PROMISE.
I think this is the one I'm going to go with, word-wise. So just if you have any comments about composition, etc. I wasn't sure whether to do "fe" or "male" in red (or a different colour? Oh! Maybe I should match the not equal sign colour, whatever I end up choosing, to be the same in this one. yes excellent. Annnd I'm pretty sure that made no sense whatsoever. You know what? It's my blog, I do what I like).


speaking of my blog and I do what I want....

















 hehehe i have so many of them :3

little benedict kitten

I feel like I should just let you all know that I have my Italian midterm tomorrow and I spent this evening watching Sherlock bonus features on my BRAND NEW SHERLOCK SEASON THREE DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment