Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Typography

This week I have assignment about typography: Choose 5 words and interpret the meaning of the word using a typeface that represents the characteristics of the words you have chosen.

So basically, tell me what you think. Does the font represent the word? Do you think there is a font that would do the job better?






87. Ever won a contest?
My youth group had a super hero costume contest once, and I dressed up as Light Girl (or something like that). Basically I had a bunch of different lights on me. And I won. My prize was the giant Staples calculator, which I had only been wishing I owned forever. So yeah, it was pretty awesome. 

Sherlock: Character you dislike.
Either D.I. Dimmock
or Kitty Riley


'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel
- Be Be Your Love, Rachael Yamagata

1 comment: