Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 3 March 2012

Baking

So close. SO CLOSE!!!!!! I really thought that I would be able to get my quilt finished this morning, but alas, that didn't happen.  I just have to put the binding on now.  I'll put a picture up once I'm done.  Which won't be for a while now cause I won't be at sewing for the next couple of weeks.  So in reality it might be another month before its done :(  Oh well.  Just made a Chocolate Zucchini Loaf for my friend's birthday.  (You can't tell that there's zucchini in it, but the zucchini keeps it really moist, it's really good.) I hope she likes it, she said she wanted me to bake her something healthy (she's a bit of a health nut), so this is my attempt at healthy.  It's from a cookbook that's supposed to be all low-fat, etc so it should be good.  I have to admit, its smelling pretty good.  I have to make her a card too.  Not want, need.  It was specially requested from the birthday girl herself that I make her a pretty card.  And it has to be pretty.  (I don't know if I should be insulted by the fact that she emphasized pretty, is she trying to say some of my cards are not pretty?!)  Anyways, not much else going on this weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment