Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hunger Games


So like I said yesterday, The Huger Games movie was AMAZING!!!  The casting was perfect.  One of my favourite characters is Cinna.  Also Rue, those were both cast perfectly.  Well worth going to see at midnight.  It's cool to think that nobody has seen it before you.  Although, that's not what I was thinking Friday during school. Before every class I got a wave of energy (when I say energy, not as in hyper, but as in enough to make it to my next class) but by half way through the class I would crash.  I had a headache (not surprisingly).  The hardest part though was in T and T, we were watching a (boring, uneventful, droning on) movie about Europe, and I so badly wanted to fall asleep.  I almost did, at one point. My BFFLAAT (who has T and T with me) was complaining about being tired, and I was like, don't even go there, because she didn't show up at school for the morning, she got to sleep in whereas I had 4 hours of sleep.  We were kind of loud so our T and T teacher asked why we were so tired, so we told him we went to the Hunger Games midnight showing.  Before I left T and T, my teacher looked at me very seriously (which means he's really serious, because he is a funny, easy-going guy) and Said, "Heather, get some sleep." Clearly I looked just as tired as I felt.  But, again, totally worth it! I went to sewing this morning, all ready to finish my quilt only to realize once I got there that I had forgotten my quilt at home :( I was a little pissed off at myself.  So I made donuts instead.  Not real donuts, I sewed them.  They're pretty cool.
These aren't the ones I made, but it's the same thing basically.  I didn't sew the little beads on, instead I used fabric paint to accessorize my donuts.  Wow, you don't hear that every day, accessorize my donuts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment