Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lists

I added something to my bucket list today: visit the Van Gogh Museum.  Problem is, I don't know where the rest of my bucket list is.  I'm sure it's in a notebook somewhere buried deep in my desk or something.  I really need to come up with a place that I will put all my lists and they will stay there. Because what I am doing now clearly isn't working.  I just find the closest piece of paper and start writing.  Have you ever had a list of your lists? The reason I bring up the Van Gogh Museum is that I just found out that my BFFLAAT will be going there on her trip to Europe.  It's a trip run through the school and a couple of my other friends are going as well.  It is going to be a very quiet week while they're gone :)  My (DW-introducing-Sherlock-loving) friend loves Van Gogh's work, as do I.  So for that reason I decided I would buy her this picture:
It's the TARDIS blowing up.  Not that that is a good thing, but it's still pretty awesome.  It's two of our favourite things in one: DW and Van Gogh.  It's from the episode that I was talking about yesterday with Van Gogh.  He paints this because he says he saw it happening. (It doesn't actually). 

No comments:

Post a Comment