Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 5 March 2012

Busy

Due to the positive feed back re the background, I'm going to keep it this way.  But it will take some getting used to.  Now before you comment something like, "well, it's YOUR blog, you can make it however you want.", I'm not that kind of person.  If you guys like it, then I'll keep it to make you happy.  Not that I'm saying I will follow your every command or anything, but for something as simple as my blog background, it doesn't matter to me.  Went to see The Lorax today, it was good.  There were songs in it, almost like a musical, which was a surprise.  By the end though, it was getting to be a bit much.  I was thinking, "OK, that's one song too many."  Other than that, it was good.  I mean, they turned a 20 page book (pages which were mostly pictures, might I add) into a full length movie, so it was a bit slow.  (It's like the Little Engine That Could all over again.) Anywho... not much else to say.  It's going to be a busy week.   This is Benedict Cumberpatch from an interview he did about Sherlock.  It's pretty funny how he says it, that font doesn't do him justice.

1 comment:

  1. i laughed out loud at "ok. that's one song too many". i was wondering how they'd turn the lorax into a full length movie and now i know....add in some songs :)

    ReplyDelete