Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Google

You HAVE to check this out:
http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/
Wave your mouse around a little bit. You can pick up the pieces and move them around too.  Better yet, type something into the search bar and click on Google Search (if you can find it :)).  Pretty cool, huh?
Now type "barrel roll" into Google (the normal one).  Also try "askew".  Isn't that so cool?
Any ways, I figured out what √dude means, it's 'radical dude'.  Hahaha very funny.  It's just one of those things that you laugh at because it's so sad. My BFFLAAT got me a Domo stuffed animal wearing a panda suit, it's so cute I love it! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! (Despicable Me, great movie).  I have a couple things due tomorrow so I should probably get going on those...

I found a ASCII art maker online, so I thought I'd try it out:

  _   _ U _____ u    _      _____   _   _ U _____ u   ____     
 |'| |'|\| ___"|/U  /"\  u |_ " _| |'| |'|\| ___"|/U |  _"\ u  
/| |_| |\|  _|"   \/ _ \/    | |  /| |_| |\|  _|"   \| |_) |/  
U|  _  |u| |___   / ___ \   /| |\ U|  _  |u| |___    |  _ <    
 |_| |_| |_____| /_/   \_\ u |_|U  |_| |_| |_____|   |_| \_\   
 //   \\ <<   >>  \\    >> _// \\_ //   \\ <<   >>   //   \\_  
(_") ("_)__) (__)(__)  (__)__) (__)_") ("_)__) (__) (__)  (__) 
 
ASCII Art is art that uses the characters on a keyboard to make pictures.  Just Google it and 
you will see what I am talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment