Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hunger Games

Why does it have to be so nice out? Don't get me wrong, I love this nice weather.  The problem is is that it's probably not going to stay.  It's most likely going to get cold again.  It's getting everybody excited just to disappoint them.  If it were to stay like this honestly I'd be a little scared that it's getting this warm this early (you know, with global warming and all that).  I finished my homework once I got home from school, so I've had the evening to my self.  Even better, everybody else has something going on so I get the house to myself as well.  I made a few hemp bracelets, getting myself ready for camp! (That's one of the main things girls to during their free time at camp: make bracelets).  They are pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.  Simple, but they look pretty and they're the kind you see in stores that you could pay $2 for.  I also did some reading.  I've paused reading my other book to reread The Hunger Games before I go see the MIDNIGHT PREMIERE!!! I've only done something like this once before, the release of Breaking Dawn. But I only went because it was part of one of my friends birthday party.  (ok, I admit, I was pretty excited about it.)  Song of the day (wow, it's been awhile...) is Not Meant to Be - Theory of A Deadman.  (I'm too lazy to link it). 
Now before you accuse me of being inappropriate, take a closer look.  For those of you who don't know, the man holding the poster is Josh Hutcherson, the actor playing Peeta in The Hunger Games movie.  Peeta is in love with Katniss in the books.  So you know how sometimes people will combine the names of people going out (like Zanessa - Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgens).  In this case, I think I would of gone with Katneta, but to each their own.  :D

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE having the house to myself too!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great time last night--meag is going tonight ('cause her mom is not as cool as yours!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I got a ride with Jeanine so my mom didn't care as long as she didn't have to drive at 3 in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete